Greetings friends and followers!
In 2013 I have made plans to do things differently online and I’m focussing on some actions that will help me with my personal online presence and my elearning projects in January. Here are six of my resolutions: reflect, network, learn, collaborate, communicate, share!
- I have been writing my Baranduda Blog for some years now, but it needs some reshaping and a new focus for the year. I am currently planning a series of posts on a range of elearning topics. Looking at trending topics for these and using my blog to reflect on the elearning tasks I am involved with. A great way to reflect!
- I want to expand my network further among professionals and educators and have begun to make more use of LinkedIn as my social network of preference. Currently doing the LinkedIn 5 day challenge to guide my actions and doing 20 minutes on profile each day. A preferred way to network!
- I aim to improve my skills in Articulate Storyline and have been working on some scenarios for a new project. Wanting to chat with other Storyline users now to get other ideas and strategies (perhaps a Google+ hangout). I will also be doing the Powerful Learning Practices course online. A great way to learn!
- I wish to design and deliver a new PD opportunity for those new to e-learning projects (for Learn Locals) and have been researching and gathering strategies for the structure of a new PD course to be delivered in Moodle. Discussing with like minded instructional designers in LinkedIn and in the Learn Local Network. A great way to collaborate!
- I aim to improve my Moodle management and course development skills this year. Attending the Moodle Mondays webinars in Australia eSeriesBlackboard Collaborate to tap into the wisdom of the Moodlers. A great way to communicate with my peers!
- I am working with a team on the development of a Return to Study learning experience which will be delivered in the classroom and blended with a Moodle space. Working on the instructional design using a collaborative mindmapping tool (Poplett) and will be able to share with the team in online meetings. A great way to share!