- Business & Management teacher and program coordinator – Swinburne (1995-1997) and (1999-2000)
- Instructional Designer – Wodonga TAFE (1997-2001)
- Flexible Learning Manager – Goulburn Ovens TAFE (2001-2002)
- Flexible Learning Leader (2002)
- Toastmaster (2002-2011)
- Senior Project Officer – TAFE frontiers (2003-2005)
- Elearning Consultant – Macro Dimensions (2005-2011)
- ACFFE ementor (2008-2011)
- Eportfolio community of practice facilitator (2010-2011)
My projects past:
- LearnScope (2000 – 2006)
- Networks Community (2005-2007)
- Community Partnerships (2006)
- Knowledge Bank Online Events (2006 & 2008)
- Benchmarking and Research – Innovate and Integrate (2007-2008) and Impact of Champions (2008)
- Elearning design, mentoring and moderating projects – Swinburne, Latrobe & RMIT (2006-2008)
- Elearning Grant & Innovation projects – GippsTAFE, Wodonga TAFE, TAFE SA
- Elearning Innovation projects – Berry Street, ACE ementors, Holmesglen TAFE TEES (2009)
- Instructional design for RMIT (2009-2010)
- Eportfolio Community of Practice (2010-2011)
- eportfolio massive open online course (2011)
- ACFE ementor program (2008-2011)
Elements of my personal branding and digital identity!
Carole is a Learning Technologist sharing her reflections independently for her business, CoachCarole.net. Her coaching, mentoring and e-learning strategies and news updates are located at her blog: https://coachcarole.wordpress.com/
Carole is an explorer by nature and always willing to share innovative practices for all practitioners. She has also assisted in up-to-date research on such e-learning trends as: Ementoring; Embedding Innovative Practices; Eportfolios and Measuring the Impact of Champions on e-learning capability. Her online presence is seen on Twitter and in many of the elearning networks and as a facilitator for the Australia e-Series of free webinars.
In 2014 Carole was the designer, developer and facilitator for ‘easy-Speak Made Easy’ – a massive open online course for Toastmaster club managers.
In 2015 Carole is designing and building a ‘Speech Practice Online’ experience for new Toastmasters.
2. Networks and connections:
3. Lessons and tutorials
Come and visit one or more of my wiki sites where I can show you how to manage your projects, networks and social bookmarking.
Or better still come visit the googlesite I set up this year to store all my lessons for web 2.0 tools
My credentials, my artefacts and my reflections are contained in a few Eportfolio systems. Here is my latest eportfolio developed as a googlesite: